Thursday, April 22, 2004
Today is my anniversary. 8 years married to my darling hubby. Some times that seems like so long and others it seems like not so long. Anyway, I am going to try to get some more things put onto my walls today. The bareness is starting to bother me. I also want to try to straighten up the garage once again. Today was trash day so maybe I will be able to see a little more clearly what is what. I think that is something that is really bothering dh. Me too. I would like to be able to get one car in there at least. Boys are good, they have been eating too much junk food lately and I need to get back to making them and all of us eat healthier. No playtime yesterday outside so today we will go out if it isn't raining. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment