Wednesday, May 19, 2004

What an enjoyable day we had yesterday. My friend Amber came to see the house with her 3 children. It is weird how much you realize you miss just hanging out with your friends when you are finally with them. It was a pretty smooth day I thought considering we were dealing with all 5 kids. We went to the zoo and park here in town, then off to McDonalds (every kids favorite). The kids played at McDonalds for a while so we had time to catch up on some chit chat. I also had to spend some of that time telling her about my new blog.:) I had a great time and I know that the boys did too. I know for sure that Nathaniel had a great time because he got to see his girlfriend Grace. He talks about her all the time, it is so funny! Of course Grace thinks that Caleb is cooler than Nathaniel. Kids what would we do without them to entertain us?
Today is Caleb's birthday. It is so hard to believe that he is 7 years old. tear. I think back to that day it seems so long ago. Then again is seems just like yesterday I was holding my newborn. My how he has grown, at birth he weighted 10lb 2oz and was 22 in. Now he is 60lbs and 50 1/2 in. He has grown into such a big boy who doesn't need his Mom so much any more. It is amazing how much your life can change in a span of 7 years. Caleb really wants to go see Shrek 2 for his birthday. So I think we are all going to see how it.
We are also going to Suzanne's today. We are going to make Pizza and maybe a birthday cake. Caleb wants to make a cake rather than buy one. Anyway I must go, to anyone reading have a good day. :)

No comments: