Saturday, September 04, 2004

Hello! Hope all of you are well! Things are as good as can be around here. It has been a crazy week here. My friend Saraya had her baby on Wed. so I spent the day at the hospital. I am so happy that she and her husband (married 13 yrs.) can finally experience parenthood. Then on friday I spent the day preparing my house for a family get together. My sister and her dh were coming down over the weekend from MI to see everyone. Friday night we took the boys to see the new baby, they were so excited.
This morning we just got things ready for everything. I finally broke down and pulled the weeks that have overgrown my flowerbed. I just hate to do that. So many bugs and creepy crawlies. I would almost rather not have anything. Not really just like those super low maintenance plants and shrubs. It looked so much better afterwards.
We called the bug people to see what they could do about our flour beatle problems. They just want to do their regular treatment $120. Hello, I have taken care of the rest of the bugs myself. I don't want to pay that much. So we bought a can of spray that is supposed to do the job and it is working pretty well. I have to sweep the floors several times a day to get up all of the deadies that are crawling out of the woodwork. Yeah, I feel like we are gaining some control of the situation.
We are going to try a new church tomorrow. I hope that we like it better than the others we have tried. It is such a difficult thing.
There isn't a lot of other things going on. Nathaniel and I are going to be spending the day together tomorrow since Jason and Caleb are going to a football game. I hope I can come up with something fun for us to do. Have a safe weekend!

No comments: