Hello! I have been w/o a computer. Dh just can't seem to leave it alone fretting over this and that. He is OCD when it comes to this computer lately. He is also working a lot of extra time last week and this week. I feel like I don't see him much sometimes, bummer. I know that it is short lived though.
What's new...not a lot the boys went to their first night of AWANA last week. They had a great time. Nathaniel is so excited about being a cubbie and getting his vest. Caleb had fun too, and I am sure that he is looking forward to learning lots of new things this year. He is also doing well in school, I think he is getting the hang of the class rules. :) Mom is glad. I think he is working on his first cold for the year. Just one more thing I am not looking forward to. One other thing about him is that he has met a buddy to hang out with so they have been planning a day where they can get together to play. I think that this is cool as long as it is at my house for now! More on this later!
I took the boys to the Festival this weekend (Jason was working). They got tons of candy at the parade. Good for them but bad for me, not that I have been wanting to eat it but bad that they are constantly wanting to eat it. I think that if I let them eat it at the current rate (2 pcs a day) that it will last for the rest of the year and then some. I can't help but think of cavities and unneeded sugar.
With me there isn't really a lot new. I go to the doctor Thursday. I am excited about that and ready to count down the next 4 weeks when I can finally have my ultrasound. I am anxious to know the sex of this baby. So are a few of my friends who are holding on to their things to see if I can use it. I am a little anxious about my visit too because he has had me checking my blood sugars and I just hope that they will be satisfactory to him. My numbers are pretty much in the range that he wants them to be in so I will cross my fingers. If not it will be on to my diabetic diet.
I do have two firsts for today. One I have already done and the other I haven't. This morning I went to my first MOPS meeting. I wasn't sure about going but I am so glad that I did. I got to meet a lot of great ladies, which is what I want to do because I know hardly anyone in this town. One lady just lives down the street from me. And the other cool thing is that a few of them go to the church that we have been visiting that we really like. I really feel comfortable there and I think that we are probably going to stay there unless something else comes up. :) My other first for today is going to be the PTO meeting that I will be attending later this evening. I hope that will be a good experience as well.
Alright well it is time to pick Caleb up from school. TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment