Hello all! I am almost embarrassed to post anything on her because I have been doing such a bad job of it. I have been keeping very busy working on getting things done around my house. I feel like I have so very many things that I want to get done before it is time for this baby. Time is just flying by. That is good I guess. :) Here is my list of big things I need to to probably in order of priority because of the time of year.
Get my Thanksgiving Dinners over with
Put up my Christmas decorations
Begin my holiday shopping (probably Friday with all the good sales)
Begin my holiday baking (Biscotti (4-5 different kinds) and cookies)
Get closet in the office ready for Jan. When I will begin to prepare for baby
Catch up on my scrapbooks
When I look at it, it doesn't seem so overwhelming but many of these things will not just be a one day ordeal. And all of it will be while taking care of my other responsibilities.
The boys in this house have been sick the last couple of weeks. It started out w/ Nathaniel and a sinus infection. Last week Caleb had strep throat and this week Jason has a sore throat but no strep. Thank goodness! I am trying to keep my distance from them but I know if I will get sick it will be on Thursday or Friday when I have lots to do. :)
The pregnancy is going well. I am feeling good but getting tired a little more. My blood sugars are still good with my Metformin and I am hoping that I will be able to keep them that way. I was glad to find out that I will be having another ultrasound in December and so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this little one will not be so modest.
We are really liking our new church. I am getting to know some people and that is nice. I am hoping that we can begin to be more actively involved. Jason is the one holding us back but that is okay I will wait for God to work on him rather than try to do it myself.
Alright well that is about all I can come up with right now. Hope you are all well and thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment