Monday, January 07, 2008

So it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything in here, but I am going to turn over a new leaf with the new year. A lot of the time I don't post because I think I don't really have many exciting things going on but I will forget the excitement and just post even if it isn't entertaining. I hope you will forgive me...:)

Today has been rather uneventful. It is the last day of the older boys' christmas break and then we are back to the grind of life. I have been nice and let them play some video games and so now it is time for them to work....I probably should have done that the other way around.

Asher has been really cranky today, probably lack of sleep. I so need to get him to bed earlier. I have got to figure out a way. Progress is happening with him, he has been sleeping in his room, rather than mine in the toddler bed, for the last week and a half. We tried a go round of potty training after Christmas and it was a total failure.. I am going to work harder on getting him to pee after waking from his naps and in the morning and see if that will put us on the road to progress in this area. We'll see. ;)

Sophia is good, I can't believe that she is going to be 4 months old this week. Where does the time go???? I saw today that the top list of baby names came out for 2007. Guess what name has bumped Emma from it's top spot for years....yes Sophia. Why did I try to go w/ a name that wasn't super popular. Oh well.

No comments: