Thursday, May 20, 2004

Just Another Day...

Well, my day started out nice. It was cloudy so the boys slept in a little which meant that Mom got to sleep in a little too. :) It was nice to just be home and relax today. Not that I don't love spending time with my friends but it is just nice to veg sometimes. Caleb and I had a good school day. He has been meeting me with little resistance since his dad had a talk with him. I am thinking of finishing up school in just a couple weeks. We don't have a lot of days left :) Nathaniel played on the computer today for a little while. It amazes me how well he can do on the computer, we have given him the trackball so that helps him a little. He loves his Little People game.
Jason had a short day today, Spring Fling. He got fed and then came home early to hang out with us. Since he was home I decided to make good use of my time so I went to get a Tetnas shot at the health dept. I stepped on a pin at Suzanne's house the other day and I got a lecture from her and my Grandma about not having one. I can't remember the last time I had one probably 20 years or so.... :I anyway everyone can sleep easy tonight. I was thinking that I should have brought the boys along so that they could see it isn't a big deal.
There are still some boxes in the garage that I am having a hard time getting unpacked, I think it is because I don't really need what is in them very often. So I am procrastinating in unpacking them. I have told myself I will do one a day. Like Flylady says I can do anything for 15 mins. :) Today I rescued my scrapbooking things from the heat and humidity. It probably wasn't great to leave those things out there as long as I did. I am excited about scrapbooking night, it will be nice to hang with some of the ladies from church. I miss them more than I thought I would.
I made myself a new lunch today, I know it is silly to be so excited about such a thing but I thought it was so good. I am getting a little tired of my old stand by low carb meals, eggs & sausage, broccoli and cauliflower w/ cheese, so today I remembered that I bought some frozen meatballs (pretty low in carbs :) and made those w/ some light spaghetti sauce. I thought it was fantastic, maybe because it tasted like something I would normally eat. Enough about that. I guess that is enough for today.

No comments: