Monday, May 24, 2004

I can't believe it is Monday and I can barely remember what I did two days ago. Saturday was a rather pleasant day. We worked on the yard, that was Jason mostly, and I worked outside on some other things. We got most of the weeds behind our house cut down. Now if only we would have a day without a lot of wind we could spray them and hopefully kill them for good.
I am preparing to have 2 birthday parties this week. One at Chuck E Cheese and one here for family. The boys have birthday's that are about a month apart so I thought that this would be the easiest solution. I have been especially behind because of the move. I have been feeling a little guilty about this. I think that this week will be flying by with all of the preparation. Caleb is going to have a friend stay the night he is looking forward to that, and I think that Nathaniel might be too. I hope that they will include him in some things.
I had one of those most embarrassing moments in the store tonight. We went to the home improvement store to look at cabinets for the laundry room. The boys were being pretty good and then we moved onto a different place. Nathaniel started being bad, so I put him in the cart. This was after a warning. Well, he just cried and cried about how he would be good if he could get out and walk. Anyway this went on for quite sometime with me telling him he had to be good in the cart first. Anyway I couldn't take it any longer so I just picked him up and took him out to the car. It wouldn't have been so bad but he knew he was in trouble so he cried and cried all the way through the store (because we had to be in the farthest point in the store. I don't think I have ever been so mad and embarrassed in all my mothering years. I hope that he will realize that that isn't going to work. I think I made my point to him later on though. Sorry that was so long. I think that is about it for now. Enjoy your day!

No comments: