Yesterday was a big day for me...My grandma was having her bladder suspension surgery so I was needing to leave my house before 6 am boys and all. :( Well, I was having some problems sleeping after Nathaniel had to go potty. I have had a lot of things on my mind. So, basically I didn't go back to sleep after about 3:30 am. :( I finally got up at 4:30 to get ready etc. I had to get the boys' swimming things all put in there bag. Got them up and was out the door before 6 just like I was supposed to be. I dropped the boys off, picked up Grandma and headed to the surgery center. Things went well and we were back on our way home by 11:30 am. Got Grandma all settled in and then I took off to get some grub and go to the license branch w/o boys. :) Grandma got her invitation to the reunion that I was so glad to get out on time.
Picked up Sarah and headed to one of my favorite places to eat in town. During lunch my Grandma calls me to sadly inform me that I forgot to put the date on all 80 invitations that I sent out. :( Well, of course I am feeling really mad and embarrassed that I sent them out like that. The thing is that I checked the wording on it and noticed no date and thought that I corrected the error. This was bad thing #1. Did I mention that over the weekend that I lost my car keys w/ faub for van, post office key, my key to house etc? Oh well, I guess I will send out a revised invite.
Then I headed off to the license branch, everyone's favorite place. I had to take care of changing my address on all of my docs. While there I wrote out my check and Sarah was talking to the guy about getting her permit. Well, while she was doing that I thought I would get all of my papers ready to go. She got done talking and I was like lets go. Well, the guy says I need to get that check from you...I felt so stupid I said oh I forgot. Gave him the check and headed out in the rain. Got to the van ready to take off, and here comes the guy out to my van. Now what did I do? I forgot to sign my check. How embarrassing...bad thing. I had such a long day, I had to take Grandma back to the doctor 30 mins one way, to get a cath because she couldn't potty. I think I finally pulled in the driveway about 7:30. I ate and went to bed.
Well, I just feel like this is a good example of how I feel that the last few days have been for me. I am usually pretty organized, not losing things, not forgetting to call people, I just usually have things together better than this. I was basically on the verge of a breakdown because I feel like I have been losing my mind the last couple days. Not to mention that I have been feeling so bad and that I think I may be getting a sinus infection now.
I have been very moody the last week and crampy so I was figuring that I would be starting anytime soon. I haven't had a period since the first part of April but that isn't really that big of a deal because of my PCOS, Not unusual anyway. The bottom line here given all that has gone on with me the last few days and my moodiness and possible other symptoms, that I am wondering if I am just creating in my mind. I took a pregnancy test when I woke up at 1:30 am. I can't say how relieved I am to know that now I have an excuse for being so absent minded. It was positive...:) :) I am so happy but also very nervous, thinking of all the decisions that I need to make over the next few days weeks and I can go more into that later as this post is very lengthy. I am very happy and praying that things will go smoothly. I thank God for all of the incredible things he has done for me. What a blessing. I am going to tell some of my closest friends (you know who you are) now but not everyone until I know that things are looking good. I just had to get on here now to post this because once again I can't sleep, too many things running through my mind. But Suzanne you can call me early if you want, even if you wake me up. Farewell for now ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment