Tuesday...I am feeling pretty bad today. The boys and I have been struggling with our allergies for 4 days now. None of us seem to be improving. :) I know it can't be much worse unless I end up with a sinus infection. Trying to prevent that by keeping all the passages clear.
Haven't done a lot today. Went out to the post office, cleaned up around here, laundry you know the everyday stuff. Thankfully my children have been pretty good for me today, I am really appreciating that. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Leaving our house at 6 am to take my Grandma to have her bladder suspension. Lots of travel time probably about 3 hours on the road :Oi (that is me and my swollen nose) Hopefully I will feel better.
They boys are going to Grandma Mary's and are probably going to spend most of the afternoon in the pool. I am a little envious. I got all the swimming stuff together, wouldn't you know that the sunscreen I had for them is expired. I guess I need to get some tonight. So all of you out there, take a minute and check those sunscreen bottles and toss the ones that are expired.
Well, I should run. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment