Hello all, sorry I am not doing a good job keeping up. We have been busy here. Wednesday we visited Suzanne and played it was a good day. If you would like to see some pics you can visit her blog. Then after we left her house we visited my friend Cassie. The boys played with her girls and then it was time to make the trek home. Then yesterday we picked my sister Sarah up to spend a few days with us since she is out of school now. I am taking her and the boys to get their pics taken. We may also go to this park that has some amusement rides. I am looking forward to a great day. The last couple days have been really nice and not too hot or humid :)
Nothing else is really going on here. Things are going well, I hope to finish school up by early next week. More later. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment