Friday, June 18, 2004

Well, it has been two days once again. Thank you for your encouraging posts. To update you all on this "situation": I called yesterday to get my blood work results. My HCg level went from 1215 on the 11th to 4150 on the 14th. My specialists office didn't really have anything to say about the results. I asked them if it was okay for me to have my regular gyn. do my d&c because it would be closer and cheaper. They said yes, that will be so much better :) So I called my regular gyn and told them the situation, waited all day for no phone call. So I called them back talked to the nurse told her the situation, she said that she would talk to the doctor and let me know something last night or today. Well, I was on the phone for just a few minutes after being off all day and guess what the Doctor called. He called me back at 11:15 last night, kinda late but I was glad to speak with him. I felt much better about things after 30 mins on the phone. He is a little confused given how my hcg levels are increasing at a normal rate. So he wants me to get another draw today to see what my levels are. Once again I am praying for an obvious answer one way or another. We talked about doing another ultrasound next week and d&c wed or thursday if needed. So that is where we are with all of this, please continue to pray for me and this situation. This was from yesterday, I just didn't get it posted.
So today I got my hcg level and it is 10699. I guess that is good. I am going to be seeing my doctor on Sunday. So I will keep you all updated. I need to get off of here because I am heading to Scrapbooking night at church.

No comments: