Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I really am pregnant!

I am sorry that I have been keeping you in suspense for so long. I have basically been in suspense this whole time too, with the exception of a couple of hours today. Like I said above I really am pregnant. The plan for today was for me to have an ultrasound by the Tech this morning and then if needed do a D&C this evening at 6 pm. There are probably a few things I am leaving out. You know me I have to tell you every little detail I will try to keep it short. My new doc ordered new hcg draw which was 10696 that was keeping us happy and he wanted to see me on Sunday so that he could do an ultrasound. We had the ultrasound but were still not sure what was going on because the gestational sac was not completely empty. Which brings us to Monday which was more blood and the plan for today. My levels from Mon were 24000. We were so happy and surprised to see our baby (it is so small it just looks like a blob w/ a flicker for a heartbeat). I have unexpected company coming over so I have to go. Tomorrow I am going to post the things that I learned and how I can see how God had his hand in all of this.

No comments: