Today we are homebodies, but that is good because I got a lot accomplished. Like catching up on lots of laundry (with 6 of us it doesn't take long to get overwhelmed), the daily stuff like dishes, picking up after the kids and a little extra here and there. I thank God for nursing so that I can actually sit down and take a break. :)
Asher was a handful today. The last few days he has been so good and then today was crazy! He kept getting into the freezer to eat frozen waffles??? He is weird sometimes. Anyway he took a nap early in the day and seems like he may go to get at a decent time tonight. Last night he was asleep by 9 pm. YAH!
The cloth diapering is going pretty well, but I find myself worrying that I will forget to change her and she will end up w/ a rash. Sophia is going to her well child appt in the morning and I am anxious to see how big she is!
Jason had some car trouble on the way home from work, if it isn't one thing it is something else. I hope that he can get it figured out and w/o a cost. Not likely, we'll see, crossing my fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment