Update...Last week was pretty uneventful compared to the weekend. Grandma died on Thursday. We went out of town Sunday to a birthday party for my cousins little girl. After the party we went to help my MIL with some pictures for Grandmas funeral. Monday was MLK day, everyone was out of work/school and we had the funeral. It was a sad day but I was glad that she was not suffering anymore.
I was so messed up on my days all week. Caleb was not feeling well on Monday evening, he went to school on Tuesday but was had a fever later that night of 102. So Wednesday he was home. No one else seemed to get whatever it was. :)
Thursday it was VERY cold here. I had an appointment at 8 am that morning of course that I had to take both kids to. We came home and stayed put. I got some things accomplished so that was good.
Friday one of my friends came over. She was here to check out the cloth diapers that I have been using. She is thinking about it. BTW things with the cloth diaper have been going very well. So far Sophia is the only one I am using them on but I am anxious about getting Asher into them too at home. My friend (other friend) that is letting me use her fitted Kissaluvs and Super Whisper Wraps told me just recently that she has some fitteds that will fit Asher. Yeah! So I just have to get those from her and see how that works. I am looking forward to trying them out.
Caleb spent the night with a friend on Friday night so we took Nathaniel and Asher out to dinner and ice cream (at their request). Saturday & Sunday were pretty relaxed days around here too! Today we had some time for all of us to do some reading. I have started the boys on some new books which are from the Charlotte Mason curriculum that we will be using for homeschool next year. More about that later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment