We have been juggling baseball games and swim practice for over a month now. It is so hard to try to have dinner together w/o eating out but we have been doing it. It take so much planning to make and eat dinner at home these days! We are getting a break from swimming for a few weeks. Caleb was playing around during Nathaniel's game last Thursday and ran his leg into the end of metal bleachers. It was very ugly and with the stitches he can't swim. All is well now and I am going to enjoy the break, although it stinks that he has been working so hard to prepare for the meets and he is going to miss half of them. Such is life I guess.
It is starting to get warm around here and I am thinking that we may make a trek to the pool soon. I guess Caleb will have to read or something. We are all looking forward to it but I am not sure how well it will go w/ Sophia and Asher. I guess the only way to really know is to try it and see how it goes. I don't anticipate Sophia being ready to be in the water yet because it is still chilly at night. I will probably get a lot of use from my new to me Solarveil sling for the first few weeks at the pool.
Time for me to get back to work! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment