Day 2 of school was good for the older boys. They are glad that the weekend is here and ready to get to work on Monday. Ha not sure about if they are excited to be getting down work next week but I think they are enjoying being back w/ their friends.
The younger two seem to be enjoying the days too. The noise level around here is down quite a bit and that is somewhat relaxing. Although there has been no relaxing around here for a while. We have been SO busy, I just want a day to relax. Today I have been taking care of the 8 or so Zucchini that I have. 4 of them are ginormous so it is taking me forever. Lots of shredding and cutting. I have one big one left to do. I am SO done. But tonight I will make a zucchini crisp, it will taste just like apples only made of zucchini. Yummy!
Tonight is the first night of fall Baseball. Nathaniel is very happy bout that. I like the fact that it is only 2 nights a week.
I am looking forward to staying home while Jason and the big boys go to practice. Sophia and Asher are going to bed early and so am I. While I do not mind getting up earlier w/ the boys going to school, I actually like it. I just can't seem to get to bed any earlier than 1 am. I have to have more sleep somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment