Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Today was quite pleasant. Nathaniel got up earlier than ususal. That was good though because I had things I needed to do. I got my grocery list together and tried to remember all of the things I would need for these birthday parties. I got the favors and things to make cupcakes. The boys are getting excited. Nathaniel is very excited about his girlfriend Grace going to Chuck E Cheese with him.
I had fun with Suzanne and Teresa today. We had lunch out and it was 3 adults to 6 children. 4 of them under 9mos. Anyway it went fairly smooth, I was proud of my guys for being so good for a change. It was almost enjoyable.
Jason and I have been talking a lot about another child. Most days I am sure that is what I want. We are trying to get some sort of game plan together. #1 needs to be prayer, prayer, prayer. This whole baby making thing is complicated for us because of my Polycystic Ovaries and Endometriosis. I think I may try to see a Doc here to see what he would do with me. I am hoping that with my low carb eating, and metformin that things might work better. I am also going to start charting again.
Speaking of Doctors. I need to find new doctors for all of us. This is something I just hate the thought of. I want a doctor who is going to let me parent the way that I want to parent my own children. But yet be there to help me if I need help or encouragement. Why is it that this is so difficult to find? I am going to try to set up some consultations some day next week hopefully for a doc for the boys and me.
I am going to start reading my Purpose Driven Life book tonight. I will also spend some time in my Bible and maybe even work on memorizing a verse.
Jason and the boys are watching Lord of the Rings, Return of the King. I am so not interested in those movies. They are just not my type. So that means that I have at least 3 hours of peace. :) Time to go enjoy it.

No comments: