Hello all. I have decided that I am going to quit apologizing for not posting more often, I am beginning to think maybe I am just going to make it here every few days. Part of that is because I don't always have things that I think that you will find interesting. I think that this whole pregnant or not thing has been that for me anyway. I still can't believe it all. It just is such a big blessing. I am 7w for those of you who were asking. Things are going pretty well. I want to be sure that I that you all know how much this whole pregnant or not thing tested my trust in God and I want to make sure that He gets the glory from this situation. I truly feel that this whole thing was a test in trust and patience. And it is amazing how much peace that I had through the most of the situation knowing that He was in control. It is so awesome when God shows you peace in situations that you would never think that you would have it in. Of course I wanted things to be okay but I also knew that if things weren't that things would be good that way too. Rom 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." There is so much for us to learn through the trials in our lives and as much as we don't like them that is often when we grow the most. I want to thank those of you who have had me in your prayers and thoughts, I really appreciate it and you did a good job.
I have begun to feel tired which partly explains why I have not been posting as regularly. It seems like with all of my regular activities and keeping up w/ the house and boys that by the time I have time to sit down and blog I am choosing between blogging and sleeping and want to do both but I usually pick sleep. I have also been very busy with My sister who is here for the remainder of this week and next because she is taking drivers ed here. It is nice to have her around. Every evening we have been going into town so that she can practice parallel parking and driving backwards. I think she is starting to get it. Of course like anyone trying to teach a teen to drive I am trying to bite my tongue and freak out. It is a big test in trust. In her and God. I can't imagine how nervous I will be when I have to let my kids drive by themselves how scary. I guess I have about 8 more years to prepare for that.
Today I went to BabiesRUS with a friend to help her pick out a travel system. It was kind of fun to go and see all the new gadgets and gizmos that they have come up with in the last 4 years.
well all, I hope that this sort of brings you up to date with what is going on. I will try to be more faithful in communicating with you. Have a blessed day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment