Thursday, July 22, 2004

Busy Couple of Days...

Wednesday and today have been busy days.  Not busy I guess really just tiring because we have been gone once again. 
Wednesday we got up w/ our normal routine.  I did a little work on our bills and then we went to the grocery store.  We did pretty well to be there and back in about an hour and 15 mins.  It takes about 10-15 mins to get to Walmart.  Walmart is just one of those stores for me that unfortunately I rarely get out of in under an hour.  Brought our groceries home and unloaded.  Suzanne arrived, we all had lunch and then headed to Indianapolis to Babiesrus.  I am not real familiar w/ where I am in some places on the interstate there.  It was a fun trip.  We also went to a few children's resale shops so that I could search for a few things for the boys.  Found a couple things which was good.  :)  I love to find good things cheap.  Came home from Indy, we all had dinner and it stormed.  Which it has been doing almost daily.  The power went off about 4 times.  Just while we were eating dinner.  It finally stopped storming and Suzanne headed home.
Well, when she got there she realized that I left my purse in her vehicle.  This is sort of an ongoing thing that we have been doing.  She leaves something here and 15 mins after she leaves she is back to get it.  Unfortunately we didn't catch my purse before she left.
So I left home at 8:30 this morning to go to Suzannes before going to my Doctor's appointment.  I dropped my boys off at my friend Amber's house.  My appointment was at 10:25.  I arrived and they told me that my doc was delivering a baby so I could leave and return in about half an hour.  Amber only lives a few minutes away so I went back to her house.  I called later and they said he still wasn't there.  So they just called me when he was in.  It wasn't until 4 pm that I got back in the office.  Then he didn't get there until after 5 pm.  This was frustrating to me, but I guess he delivered 3 babies after 11pm, and I know I would want my doctor to deliver my baby.  Anyway, they couldn't get the heartbeat w/ the doppler since I am only 10 wks.  So they check w/ the ultrasound.  It was so nice to see my baby.  No longer a blob w/ a flashing heartbeat.  It was wonderful to see my baby moving around like they do.  It is so awesome how God creates this being and it is so incredibly small but already so intricately formed.  It was worth the wait and I am very glad things are good.  Then I came home w/ my picture.  I was glad to be home.
Tomorrow I plan on staying home and catching up on things around here.  My sister Karissa is coming down from Michigan to see the boys on Saturday.  And I really hope that I will be able to fit a nap in sometime.  Well it is my bedtime.  TTFN

No comments: