I would have to say that this weekend was rather productive around here, at least Saturday was. It started out rather leisurely and then we got to work. I must tell you that the weather this weekend has be wonderful. The normal temp is about 90 with very high humidity. Well, the temps the last few days have been in low to mid 70's with low humidity. If only it would stay like this forever.
Sorry back to the weekend, Jason and I worked on getting our garage in order. It was a good days work but we got rid of a lot of things and we got both of our vehicles parked in there. Yippee! I still can't believe it, I told you the other day what a pack rat he is and I was so proud of him for all of the things that he parted with. Computers, a TV, and many other things. The best part is that I didn't have to do, he did it himself. Don't get me wrong we still have work to do but things are a lot better. That was the highlight of my weekend.
Sunday we went to church at our old church. Had lunch with some friends and went shopping for a new pair of shoes for Nathaniel. I got a pair too. :) Went to my MIL for a little while. Then it was time for us to got to our small group meeting. It was close to my MIL's so we left our children there. They had a good time, we had a good time. We headed home after dark. Encountered a few deer in our first 15 miles. 2 in 2 different places. So we were in deer scouting mode for the next 45 mins til we got home. I think that they are such beautiful creatures but they really scare me. In the last week I have seen and encountered them 5 different times on my journey. Day and at night. It just seems like they are everywhere and they are so dangerous.
So that was my weekend. I don't really have a lot of things to do this week. I have plenty to do around my house today. I don't know how many of you are like this but my house is always a disaster on Mondays. Just from so much running around on the weekend I think. I have some things I really want to get done this week. I have some things I need to get onto eBay and some things to take to resale shops to see if I can get some cash for. That is about it. Oh I forgot that we are going to Indiana Beach tomorrow. I am glad that it will be cool since I will just be watching. It will be fun for my boys and all of us I am sure. Give you an update on that later. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment