Thursday, July 15, 2004

I can't believe it is Thursday already. Where has this week gone? I have stayed very busy doing the normal things around the house. We have been here 3 months now, I think the first month or so I worked everyday on getting things where I wanted them and trying to get settled in. Then I got content w/ the way things are and so I haven't worked on those last 10 boxes or so calling for me to unpack them in the garage. So Monday and Tuesday I worked on some decluttering and organizing some closets. It is so funny how before you move you think you are really downsizing things and then you start unpacking things and think why did I keep this? I am going to try to keep doing this at least a couple days a week maybe not all day but a good portion of it because I want it done. The worst thing is that I am not the big part of this My dh refuses to part w/ the most ridiculous things, you know we might need that in 10 years kind of thing. I am to the point that I am ready to go through some of his things in the garage and start tossing but that always comes back to haunt me. I know it is wrong but I can't help but want to do it. If he would do it then I wouldn't have to.
On Tuesday Suzanne and I went to see the Cinderella Story w/ Hillary Duff. She got some tickets from her dh who won them on the radio. I thought the movie was cute, and of course I cried, more than I wanted to. I am a big softie when it comes to movies but I think that hormones were responsible for part of that. Suzanne just laughed at me when I told her.
I am feeling good w/o morning sickness which I so appreciate. I am going to the doctor next Thursday and anxiously awaiting for that day to come. I can't believe how fast the last 3 weeks have gone. It would be nice if the next 30 would just speed by that way.
Caleb and I have been talking a lot about how he is going to public school this year. I think that he is starting to get a little excited and at that same time a little nervous. Today he told me that most schools have bullies and he was afraid that he was going to get bulled. I thought that was a little funny. Not that he is afraid of bullies but the way he said it.
I have a funny from my youngest Nathaniel (3). We were at Long John Silvers the other night. Everyone was eating but him because he was too busy drinking A&W rootbeer. We were all about done an he had a few bites of his fish and his cole slaw. There was a hushpuppie on his plate and I told him that he needed to eat this hushpuppie. He looked at me and said "Yuck, I don't like dog balls" I just laughed. We all laughed and then of course everyone was talking about dog balls. Anyway I hope you enjoyed that.

No comments: