What a crazy 2 days..Friday was a very long day for us. We started out leaving our house at 8am driving to my friend Saraya's house and taking her to have the first of 4 blood draws that day. She failed her 1 hr. glucose test and this was her 3 hour. She is 33 wks pregnant. After we got done at the hospital we played at the park for an hour and returned to get the blood draw. Next it was to the county fair, it was very quiet there it was daytime and the first day. The boys enjoyed our hour there looking at all of the animals. I really like to go back there, I had such a great time there when I was in high school. You are probably thinking what a hick! but in the small town there isn't really anything else to do but hang out at such an event when it is there. Anyway we headed back to the hospital and then we went to Suzannes to see if she wanted to take T to play at the school playground down from her house. We all went, the kids had a good time. Then it was back to the hospital for the last time, Yippee. Since Saraya could finally eat we all headed to the local pizza place for the buffet. Yummy! This is one of my favorite places to eat. The kids were pretty good except for Nathaniel who was very tired and couldn't sit still for fear of falling asleep. We dropped Suzanne, T and Magdalena back home.
Saraya, the boys and I all went back to Saraya's so that I could give her a manicure. I think we were there for about an hour before I had to take off to get a gift for the birthday party. Now for those of you who are thinking I am a procrastinator, I am not I had been looking for character beach towels for my friend Ambers daughters gifts. But couldn't find them so I decided to shop elsewhere. I expected not to find them and lucked out to not only find them, but to get them on clearance. :) The birthday party was at 6 pm so it was time, to go there. Got to the party, it was a fun Strawberry Shortcake party. There was a bouncy thing for the kids to jump in which they loved. I kept finding myself on the verge of tears. My emotions are have really been in high gear this week. I was there and just seeing her kids made tears swell up in my eyes. I miss them a lot. Her too. I was afraid that I would be this way, it is just that the last week or two I have really started to miss hanging out with my friends. I still talk to them, not as much, and see them even less. I have been trying to spend less time on the road for safety's sake and also since gas is so expensive. Anyway I was sad again to leave, feeling like a goof, hoping that people wouldn't notice. One more stop before I could head home. I had planned to go to church and scrapbook for about an hour or 2 before finally heading home. Well, I was there maybe an hour, the boys were not very content just playing by themselves and I realized I wasn't going to get much done. So I decided to head home. After driving in the rain and darkness for an hour I finally arrived in my drive at 10pm. Exhausted. I think I did too much but it was fun.
Today we went to see my Grandma and my Dad's family. It was a nice visit, short and sweet. My Grandma gave the boys a cantaloupe, they love those. We also visited Jason's mom. I was inside mostly because after the fair and spending so much time outside yesterday, my allergies were getting to me. They were working in her garage, I knew I couldn't stay out there because of the cat. So I just went inside while everyone worked and watched tv. I felt like such a party pooper, but even inside I was sneezing alot. The boys were sneezy this morning but they got a benadryl and were great after that. I was just a little jealous. That is okay, I can be miserable for a short time for my baby's health. Well, that was my day, nothing to exciting really, hope you all have great weekends. We are visiting a new church tomorrow. I hope we like it a little. TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment