Yesterday we spent our day at Indiana Beach in Monticello Indiana. It was a lovely day, with below normal temps. Things went well all day long, my MIL Mary arrived here to go with us. It was kind of her idea to go. Then we all loaded up into the van and took off. Got there at about 10:30 or so. Kinda late I know but they have pay one price passes and they don't start until 11 am. Caleb rode all (4) the roller coasters that he could with his Dad. They have one more but he wasn't tall enough. It was a nice introduction for him since we haven't really been to a lot of places that have roller coasters. He is just now 7. He was very brave and wanted to try everything, so I was proud of him. Nathaniel had a good time too, we spent some time in kiddie land and then went to the rest of the rides. He rode many of them too. Not really afraid of much he rode many of the bigger carnival type rides that they had. At times I was thinking I am not really sure that this is an appropriate ride for a 3 yr. old but he liked them all. I had a good time watching everyone else. I was and still am having major problems with my allergies. I had a very runny nose all day long. I didn't bring enough Kleenex, you'd think 1/3 of a box would have been enough. :0) That is me with my red swollen nose. To top things off we went on a 30 min. boat ride which put me on the queasy side all afternoon. It was a great day for everyone else and I had fun too!
Today, I have been inside all day, don't plan on going out for an extended period of time until I am feeling better. I am trying not to take any meds because of my growing baby. I got my ebay things done today YIPEE! I also have started the process of making Saraya (friend who is expecting 9/5) some baby towels. I purchased the towels last night so that I could get them washed today a few times and maybe put together. I didn't get them together today but maybe tomorrow. I will have Jason bring the sewing machine in for me tonight. I have some other things to work on while I have it in here. That should keep me busy for a little while. Well, better go, I promised Caleb that he could have my computer and he is ready. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment