I started my day out with a lot of good intentions I intended to do some things around my house. Get my sewing machine out and fix a few things that need fixed and make these bath towels. Well things were good until I got to the bath towels. The thing is that you sew a washcloth so that it makes a hood (2 sides together) then you sew it onto a big bath towel making a baby towel. The problem is that I didn't do a very good job selecting the towels that I wanted to use for this project. They were very pretty but not very easy for my machine to sew. Basically the material was too thick and it kept locking up on me. I finally figured it out when Suzanne came over to see if she could help me. She brought her machine and we just finished them on that. Very nice of her to drive all the way here to help me. Thanks again!
After we finished the towels, we had to go to the store to get a few things. She made us homemade spaghetti sauce. She is all into making everything from scratch, unlike me. It was very good. But the boys thought that it was a little spicy. It had a little crushed red pepper in it. It was good but we aren't really used to that. It was a nice experiment on them, maybe I can make it sometime myself with out the red pepper. I am sure they would love it then. But I really appreciate all of help today!
That was about it for my day. I am still feeling kinda yucky although I think I have moved from the constant runny nose stage to the congestion stage. Much better even though it has it's drawbacks. I hope I will be back to normal in a couple more days.
Well, it is early and it feels really late to me so I am going to try to go to bed early. Have a great tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment