Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hello everyone! I haven't had a lot to write about because there just isn't a lot going on around here. Well there is but not a lot worth blogging about. I have been gathering and packing the things that I sold on ebay so that I can get them to the post office today. I have been working on laundry and the normal things around the house. Yesterday my house was a disaster area as is usual for a Monday.
Saturday we spent the day at home and we were all lazy. Then sunday we left at 9 am to get to church. Went to church together but after that Jason took the boys to see my family (my Grandma, Dad and his family) and then they went to Jason's mom to swim. The boys had a great time.
I on the other hand spent the day with my friend Saraya at one of her baby showers. It was for her husbands side of the family. It was nice and she got a lot of nice things. We went back to Saraya's house afterward and Jason and the boys met up with us there. We left there at about 9 pm she and I had to go through the baby stuff again and the boys had to get a little Playstation time in. So we finally arrived home at 10 pm. What a long day! Sadly this isn't an unusual Sunday.
We are trying to get the boys on more of a consistent bedtime. Since Caleb is going to be going to school soon. He is having a hard time going to sleep earlier but is having a pretty good attitude about it all. :)
Other things I am working on right now hmm....lets see...I am working on getting some appointments set with some doctors closer to home. For both myself and the boys. The other day I called this office and they told me that I couldn't interview the docs that I just had to pick one. So basically we went back and forth me trying to explain to this woman that I wanted to do this so that I could find the best match for me. It sort of ended on a sour note and I said thanks and hung up in tears. Hormones..:) So needless to say I wasn't in the mood to call anyone else that day. I am going to call back, maybe I will get someone different. I am not picking a doc this way! Anyway hopefully I will have better luck with other offices. :)
My other big thing this week is the church baby shower for Saraya. I am working with Jen on this. I feel like things are really unorganized and it is driving me a little batty. I know things will be fine and I should not fret over it.
I want to thank Suzanne for putting my baby countdown thing on here. I think it is cute. It is a little depressing to see 196 days on there but hopefully they will go buy quickly. Thanks for visiting, until next time.

No comments: