Today was exhausting... Another one of those days when I left my house early in the morning 6:30 am to be exact and arrived home at about 7:30 pm. It was a good day though.
I left early to go to Indianapolis with my friend Saraya. She had a doctor's appointment and her Doc is in the same building as the Doc who misdiagnosed my baby for a blighted ovum. So I had arranged to pick up a copy of my records and possibly see the doctor. (I wasn't really sure if I was going to talk to the doctor or not I was just going to see if the mood struck me if I had the chance.) Anyway, I got my records, she got what she needed from that office and then we were about ready to go when Saraya asked the receptionist about a consultation with the Doc. She is much more assertive than I, I probably would have just left but not her. She was just asking about a consultation and how we could go about scheduling one w/ the Doc. The receptionist kept asking us questions about a new patient or who? blah blah blah, and Saraya was trying not to give it all away. So finally I just told the girl that I was the one that wanted to see the Doc because he diagnosed me w/ a blighted ovum and he was wrong. She says why would you need to see him? Saraya says well, that is a big mistake and don't you think he would want to know. At this point the girl is flubbering and says she is going to ask the nurse (btw the Doc is on vacation). She comes back and tells me that I will need to talk to a guy in the business office. How funny is that? Can anyone tell me what the business office has to do w/ a mistake like this? Yeah they don't want to deal w/ me. Truly I am not surprised by this but a little disappointed. Anyway more about that later we'll see, I don't think this will be the end of it though.
After that we went back to my MIL since she had my boys and headed to town to get some things for her shower. For punch and fruit salad. Went to church, made the punch and hung out chatting w/ a few ladies for a while. It was a relaxing afternoon. I was glad to get home and sit and relax. That was it, tomorrow will be boring because I don't plan on doing a lot. Of course as you know there are always plenty of things to do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment