Saturday...Baby Shower day...I left home at 8am to go get things ready for the shower for my friend Saraya. Things went well throughout the day. We had a very good turn out and she got a lot of things that she needed and wanted. My towels were a hit with a lot of people they thought that they were very neat. I was glad that Saraya liked them. After the shower we cleaned up and went back to her house to go through things and I helped her organize some things. I love to do that sort of thing. I headed back home at around 6:30. I arrived home very tired. I didn't feel that way until my way home, but once I sat down I was there for the duration of the evening which was a short time because I went to bed early.
Sunday...we had planned on attending a church here but Jason decided he didn't want to go so we stayed home. I think that part of it was he hadn't really decided where we were going to go. Anyway it was a relaxing morning and we went to my Grandma's and Jason's Moms in the afternoon. Then came home earlier than usual which was nice. I hate to come home just to go to bed.
Monday...today was relaxing. Jason didn't feel good this morning so he stayed home today. It was nice because we just spend some quality time together as a family which it seems like we don't have a lot of time together that someone doesn't have something else to do.
Tomorrow is the day Caleb registers for school....Yippee! I am excited and I think he is too but he is scared also. He is just saying he doesn't want to go. I hope that after we go tomorrow he will see how neat it will be and get a little more excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment