Today I am going to be preparing my house for the weekend. I like to get it nice and clean so that it I can relax like everyone else over the weekend. Yesterday I wanted to relax since Wednesday was busy but of course I didn't do that. I desperately needed to go to the grocery store. A chore that I hate. I even went to Walmart and Meijer so it wasn't just one place. But hey you have to go to where the deals are right?
Last night we went to a COLT World series game. I had never been to one but it was fun for a short while. I think they are boys from 12-15 from all over even other countries and around the U.S. It was nice because the tickets were free. The boys had a good time for a few minutes. It has been really cool here again and it was very pleasant to be out. I was nice that we could go and stay as long as we wanted and leave without feeling guilty about dropping money on tickets. We went with my Dad, his wife and their one year old. It was a nice evening. They are moving on the 28th and I was amazed to walk in their house and not see a box or anything packed up. Boy does she have a lot of work to do. She keeps telling me she has a plan but I worry that she won't be ready. I guess we will see.
I am getting my things ready for the baby shower tomorrow. I think that Jason and the boys are going to stay home. Jason says he wants to stay home so that he can get things done around here. I know that line, it usually means that he wants to play the playstation with the boys, and then complain because he didn't get much done. Does anyone else have a hubby like that. I just laugh at him, poor guy at least I know not to expect too much. It is so funny because in some ways he is just like a kid he can't resist playtime over work. LOL
Anyway things for the shower are coming together. Everything I had to take is at the church already so I just need to get myself and my gift and head out at about 8 am. I hope we have a good turn out.
I think that we will be checking out a church again this week. Hopefully we will have a positive experience where ever we go. Even if it isn't the place for us. I know God will lead us to the right place in his time, we just have to be patient and do our part.
Hope those of you who are reading are having a great day, until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment