Monday, January 14, 2008

Hidy Ho Friends...Things are a little crazy around here you see Jasons car began having some problems on Thursday evening. It died a few times on his way home, but he made it. Friday he stayed home to see if he could figure out what it was but didn't really find much. So over the weekend he drove it and of course no problems.
On Sunday my MIL and SIL came over. It was a nice visit, my SIL had surgery on her wrist 3 weeks ago Wed and still has my MIL helping her like crazy. I didn't say anything but I think she should be doing much more with it and for herself by now. Anyway the boys enjoyed seeing their Grandma and I know that she enjoyed seeing them.
Back to the car btw this car is 13 years old and the most reilable car ever, but anyway this morning Jason got about a mile from home and it konked out on him again. So it is in the shop to be repaired. Lets just say that this is its last chance if something else goes wrong we will have to say goodbye. :( So I am crossing my fingers that things will go up from here. :)
Asher is has been going to sleep easily for his naps and at bedtime (except for tonight). But now we have a new problem, he wakes up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep for at least an hour two. I am going to try staying on "routine" for the naps and bedtime for another week or two and see what happens. It may get better but if not I may move his bedtime back a little and see if that helps.
Sophia has been very cranky the last few days. I am not sure what is wrong, teeth maybe but I don't really think so. Tonight I was at a loss and she cried for some time. It breaks my heart but I don't know what else to do for her. I think that it may be some milk issue but I am not sure. I am going to be more careful about our block feeding, and see if that helps some.
I didn't get much accomplished around the house today with Sophia and dealing with the car problems. It is an hour roundtrip to take Jason to work, ran to get a few things at the store, came home, had lunch. Asher had a nap, picked up the boys and shortly after that time to pick Jason up again. Crazy! Such is LIFE! :)

No comments: